Commercial Gate openers refers to the level of duty (cycles) and the size of the gate that the gate operator needs to handle with vehicle traffic. For example, a housing development community with 100+ homes will need to be able to handle between 300 - 500 cycles per day. Swing gates can be up to 22 ft wide or weight up to 2,000 lbs.
- Wide variety of models available to handle the lightest aluminum to the heaviest wood and steel gates
- Have a driveway that has two swing gates for entrance or exit? Commercial swing gate operators are designed to work in tandem for double drive gates to open and close in sync with each other. Does the facility have a separated entrance and exit? Commercial gate operators can also work independently of each other.
- No power? No Problem - solar power units are available. Just remember, solar units generally should be used in lower cycles per day applications
- All units include safety reversing and monitoring devices to UL 325 standards
- Any commercial swing gate operator can be accessorized with remotes, keypads, specialty swipe card access control, cameras and integration to security systems. There is endless possibilities to system integration