Master Halco’s SurTrac cantilever gate systems were specifically designed to meet the rigorous requirements of commercial and industrial applications. Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum alloy parts, this gate offers a degree of strength, durability, and corrosion resistance that is clearly premier.
SURTRAC ALUMINUM CANTILEVER GATE SPECIFICATIONS
- Standard gates are manufactured from square aluminum members conforming to ASTM B 221, Alloy and Temper 6061-T6.
- Single Track Top Track Rail 2-3/4” x 4-3/4” rectangular aluminum weight 4.62/ft.
- Dual Track Top Track Rail 2-3/4” x 9” rectangular aluminum weight 7.95/ft.
- Horizontal bottom member 2” x 4” aluminum weight 1.73/ft, 0.25” thickness.
- Gate Frame 2” square aluminum weight 1.12/ft, 0.25” thickness.
- Vertical Interior Bracing 2” square aluminum weight 1.12/ft.spaced evenly but not more than 6’ on centers.
Single Gates up to 30’
Double Gates up to 60’
Single Gates from 30’1” to 50’
Double Gates up to 100′
All gates are welded corner construction. Gates include the necessary bracing. Gates are manufactured to fit the opening between posts. Ground clearance is 4”.
4”, 6-5/8”, and 8-5/8” hardware is available, ordered separately.
Standard fabric will be 2” mesh, 9 gauge galvanized/aluminized (aluminum-coated steel). Other sizes and finishes are available on special quotation.
Barb wire will be 3 strands of aluminized 12-1/2 gauge, 4 point.
Gate Posts and Safety Post are sold separately. Refer to post chart for recommended size. Post spacing should be 6” less than support panel length. Extend Roller posts 6” above fence line to allow for attachment of top rollers. Safety Post required for Single Track gates.
For any gate where Support Posts are greater than 10’ apart, a line post must be installed, centered between the two Support Posts that is supported on each side with top rail and cross trussed to Support Posts.