To download a copy of the Official Rules, click here.
Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
- Eligibility: The Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who sign up at https://www.masterhalco.com/contest/. Entrants must be 18 as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Master Halco’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Master Halco (“Sponsor”), located at 3010 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway #800, Dallas, Texas, 75234. Sponsor will conduct the Contest as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest.
- Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest Entry Period: This Contest is run monthly. This promotion begins on August 13th, 2020 at 8:00 am Central and ends on December 31st, 2020 at 12:00 PM Central (“Entry Period”). beginning on. The end date of the full promotion is to be determined by the Sponsor at a later date. To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period, as specified within the monthly announcements (via Facebook).
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest. by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://www.masterhalco.com/contest/. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. You must be a customer of Master Halco to enter this contest. Products pictured must be supplied by Master Halco. The number of submissions is not limited, You may enter more than once. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Contest at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a submission is not selected as the “Winner” for the month in which it was submitted, it will be included in the consideration for “Winner” in the following months. Each entry is valid for the entire duration of the Contest.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. One person can be the Winner a maximum of 5 times. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Amazon, nor is Amazon associated with the Contest in any way. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Amazon. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to Amazon. Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a panel of Master Halco employees under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by e-mail within ten days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 60 from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, affiliates, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration. Entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Entries that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others will result in disqualification of the participant. Any claims that arise as a result of infringement You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any suit.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest, to void entries for any reason. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes or Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Master Halco, 3010 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway #800, Dallas, TX, 75234. Requests must be postmarked no later than January 1st, 2021 5 PM Central.
- Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The Contest hosted by Master Halco is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram, nor is Facebook or Instagram associated with the Contest in any way. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram are registered trademarks of Facebook.
Master Halco reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about a Master Halco Contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting an entry to the Master Halco Photo of the Month Contest, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Master Halco, and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.