To Our Valued Customers:
We are committed to being the very best supplier/partner in the industry. In keeping with this goal, we are making a very significant system upgrade with the implementation of a new ERP (the software we use for orders, invoicing, shipments, etc.) system during the week of July 2, 2018!
This will bring significantly improved system capability that will help us serve you better. But the implementation will require a careful roll-out and execution. Here are a few things for your consideration:
- The new system will be operational as of the week of July 2, 2018
- Our Branch operations will continue as follows
- USA Branches:
- 7/2/18 – Closed for ERP Implementation
- 7/3/18 – All Branches – Normal operating hours
- 7/4/18 – Closed for 4th of July Holiday
- 7/5/18 – All Branches – Normal operating hours
- CAD Branches:
- 7/2/18 – Closed for Canada Day Holiday
- 7/3/18 – Closed for ERP Implementation
- 7/4/18 – All Branches resume normal operating hours
- Other Effected Services: Starting 6/28/18, Quote Master will be off line for a short period to allow for ERP Implementation and Stabilization. It will return to service on 7/9/18.
- Critical Product Needs: We would suggest that if it’s possible, you may consider placing your orders early for items that may be critical for upcoming projects
- Non-Critical Product Needs: Placing orders after the week of July 2nd commencement will also help your local Branches as they implement our new operating system
- Be aware, that under separate cover, we will be sending you information on how to communicate needed company contact information for use in our new system
- USA Branches:
We have created a very comprehensive conversion plan for a seamless transition. However, for a project of this complexity, we are preparing for the isolated possibility of implementation challenges. Therefore, we are asking in advance for your patience and understanding. We will communicate any service related issues as necessary.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to this system upgrade that will allow us to provide the best possible customer experience.
Executive Management Team